The holding of the considered potentially dangerous animals is regulated in the municipality of Cedeira under the legislation of regional Galicia.
You can consult the following link:
The animals considered potentially dangerous son:
All those who, belonging to native fauna or alóctona, regardless of their condition, nature, species or race to which they belong, and coexisting in the human environment as pets or companion, are likely to cause death or injury to people or other animals, or result in damage to some entity to things.
The dogs are considered potentially dangerous:
a) Dogs who had an episode of aggression to people or entity attacks certain animals or things to.
b) Dogs that had been trained to guard and defense.
c) Dogs that by their racial characteristics could be suitable for training for the guard and defense and, specifically, those belonging to the following races: American Stafforshire Terrier, Pit Bull Terrier, Bullmastif, Dobermann, Dogo Argentino, Dogue de Bordeaux, Dogo Tibet, Fila Brasileiro, Neapolitan mastiff, Presa Canario, Presa Mallorquin (Ca de Bou), Rottweiler, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Tosa Inu e Akita Inu. Also in this section will be considered at the intersections of these first generation, crosses of these breeds or crosses between these and with other races, resulting in a type similar to some of the races previously described.
d) Dogs that show a marked aggressiveness natural or induced by training, maltreatment or any other means. Such aggressiveness will be examined by the competent authority, craft or after notification or complaint and report through a trainer or veterinarian designated for this purpose.
The possession and ownership of these animals requires the license application and the administrative record of the animal in the municipality of Cedeira.
Request Administrative License
The owner residing in the municipality of Cedeira an animal potentially dangerous shall perform the following procedures in the offices of the Local Police.
649 876 285
- Completion of the request for administrative leave:
You can download the application at the following link:
- Attach the required documentation on request.
- But the request entry in the register of the Local Police.
- If not resolved favorably, the Council will grant administrative leave.
The / a / owner of a potentially dangerous animal that has this animal in the municipality of Cedeira must enroll by following the procedures that are indicated below:
Nas offices gives local police:
It gives local police offices. No Real Street 15, low.
649 876 285
- Approaching local police agencies with the required documentation
- Attach the required documentation for registration
- Justification of the subscription of a liability insurance for the animal
- Document proving the microchip implantation
- Photocopy acreditativa from municipal license
- If not resolved favorably, will be delivered with a copy of identification data.