ACCREDITATION OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS LEARNED THROUGH EXPERIENCE- CALL FOR RELEASE OF NEW PLACES
Published in the Official Journal of Galicia of the Xunta de Galicia to call for year 2018 the accreditation process of certain professional skills acquired through work experience.
A Orde, which was published in D.O.G. No.. 7, do 10 January 2018, includes instructions on the procedure to people who were in reserve in previous years, and on the call for new places to participate in the procedure of accreditation of certain units of professional competence in the following professional families:
- Administration and management.
- Trade and marketing.
- Building and civil works.
- Electricity and electronics.
- Energy and Water.
- Mechanical manufacturing.
- Hospitality and tourism.
- Image and sound.
- personal image.
- Food industries.
- Computers and Communications.
- Installation and maintenance.
- Madeira, furniture and cork.
- Services sociocultural and to the community.
- Transport and vehicle maintenance.
The deadline for registration ends 2 February 2018.
From the following links, You can access the full information about the call, and the procedure for registration: